EXHIBITS & COLLECTIONS:
July 1 to 31:
- “Fine Arts Blount” Art Exhibit, coordinated by Cindy McDannel, will be on the Art Wall at the Bookmark Café and in two vertical cases, one near the Audio-Visual (AV) area and one at the nook of the wall at the end of the Circulation Check-in Desk .
- “Comic Art” Exhibit, by Robyn McCammon, graphic artist, will be on the Art Panels at the Reading Rotunda end of the Main Gallery.
- “Farmers Market” Exhibit, by Jim Brown, will be in the square pedestal display case in the Entry Rotunda of the library.
- “Blount County Arts and Crafts Guild Member Art” Exhibit, coordinated by Jeanie Dockery, will be on two easels in the sitting area of the Main Gallery.
- “Shakespeare” Exhibit, by Jennifer Spirko, will be in one square pedestal case near the Audio Visual (AV) area of the Main Gallery.
- “Summer Reading: Libraries ROCK!” Exhibit, by Youth Services, will be in two Mid-Gallery case near the Magazine Shelves in the Main Gallery of the library.
- “Mountain Music” Exhibit, by Linda Marcus in the Genealogy display case at Temporary Books Shelves.
- “CQ Researcher: Check It Out!” by Information Services, in the Reference Area of the library.
- “Denso Japanese Collection” Exhibit, by Information Services, in the Main Gallery between the two Circulation Desks.